Florence Airport (FLR)
Airlines and Terminals
Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport (FLR), Italy is served by many domestic and international airlines, flying to and from Florence en route to a range of destinations in Italy and throughout Europe.
With two main terminal buildings at Florence FLR Airport, airlines usually board from their designated terminals.
The Departures Terminal features a number of domestic airlines from around Italy and major international airlines, catering for approximately 900 passengers. The Arrivals Terminal caters for approximately 1,400 passengers.
Florence's airport contains two main terminal buildings, with 19 check-in desk and six gates, serving a large number of airlines.
- Departures Terminal - features a number of domestic airlines from around Italy and major international airlines, catering for approximately 900 passengers
- Arrivals Terminal - catering for approximately 1,400 passengers
The following Florence airlines information shows the principal airlines that operate throughout the terminal buildings of Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport (FLR). Ticket and information desks at FLR terminal buildings are usually located nearby.
- Air Berlin
- Air France (Brit Air)
- Air France (CityJet)
- Austrian Airlines (Tyrolean Airways)
- Belle Air
- Brussels Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Darwin Airline
- Lufthansa Regional (Air Dolomiti)
- Lufthansa Regional (Lufthansa CityLine)
- Meridiana Fly
- Swiss International Air Lines (Swiss European Air Lines)